The Chicago White Sox Rotation is:
- John Danks – Very reliable starter with decent stats. Always a good tandem with Mark Buerhle who has since moved on. Never had injury issues; always a durable starter.
- Gavin Floyd – A lot of talent but doesn’t correlate or hasn’t correlated into greatness yet.
- Jake Peavy – Never will reagin the Cy Young status. Fastball cleary just reaches over 90mph mark, fall below where it was in his NL days.
- Chris Sale – This guy has the stuff, but with anyone coming out of the bullpen to start, it is a long hard road, and don’t expect to see more than 170IP or 25+ starts.
- Phillip Humber – He has the stuff to become a more important member of the staff. He is also very reliable, has good stuff, and pitches well in a hitter friendly ballark.
For a specific detail of each pitcher and analysis for 2012, read this.